Saturday, September 19, 2009

最初的梦想,忘了吗?

It seems like I become a good girl after I come back to here,
my lovely hometown....
Haha...it is because I have no more those kind of activities so called "entertainment" such as
shopping, sing k, watching movie, bowling, yam cha and clubbing...

OMG! I am so good until i can not tahan myself liao....
Am i a Female Otaku?(宅女)
aiyayaya~干物女=.="

Sometimes, when I see my photo album which took at KL
(UTAR...MCS...net friends...etc)
It is really a nice and sweet memories,
unhappiness likes never happened

I feel alone and lonely after i come back

Even I am working now, I still feel it
maybe I am used to team work already.
It be so long ago I work alone
but, i need to do it again....
sigh~

Like this song so much~ meaningful...share it with you all ^^

范瑋琪 - 最初的夢想

No comments: