Saturday, September 5, 2009

Penang one day trip(Part One之水族馆)


on the way to Penang...

the location where the 2nd penang bridge will be built (or building?)

nice view right?



first station: "Zheng Ho" temple

His footmark...very big...




Our second location: Penang Aquarium
sundry of conch

one kind of halobios, white looks pure and beautiful

i though is prawn, but they told me it's not..is "lai niu har" (cantonese)

I don't know "who" are them, but they look monstrosity

I love Nemo fish so much~ even they are small, but they are cute ^^

big sea cucumber, it shape looks like "shit", haha!

My father and my uncle go to "disquisition" how big and how heavy of it.
the big big big aquarium, like a small cinema's screen

longest fish in the aquarium~

the oldest and biggest fish in the aquarium, looks like "guei gao" fish

chelonian staying in a very dirty water! smelly some more~nyak!

even this crocodile look quiet and ego, but it looks fierce...scary~

echinus(海胆), like big balckrambutan~!haha!

starfish, it suck on the grass..

this crab looks like a movie's master..it style,haha!

Very sleepy. upload tomorrow~TO BE CONTINUED~



4 comments:

就希拉丽吧~ said...

din come find me.....

Trista said...

i go by bus..hehe

Anonymous said...

how come u all go penang one?
i am so envyyyy >.<

btw, it should be "the locatio where the 2nd penang bridge will be built"
and "to be continued"

Trista said...

Ah Suan aunt ask papa, then papa ask me, then i say yes, then we go to penang lo..lol....

okok..thanks ya...write my blog in sleepy mode..